17 Nov Yoghurt Slice with Coconut and Pomegranate
If you haven’t guessed already, we LOVE the combination of coconut and pomegranate. Here is another gem to try – perfect for the warmer weather!
1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
6 fresh dates (pitted)
1/4 cup coconut oil
4 cups yoghurt (we used berry flavour)
¼ cup PomLife Freeze Dried Pomegranate Powder
¼ cup PomLife Freeze Dried Pomegranate Arils
- Lightly grease and line a 24cm x 24cm cake tin with baking paper.
- Combine almond flour, coconut, cacao, dates and coconut oil in a food processor and process until the mixture comes together – it should stick together easily when pressed.
- Transfer the mixture to the tin and press down firmly with the back of a spoon to form an even layer for the base.
- Place into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spoon in yoghurt mixture and smooth the surface
- Sprinkle in PomLife Freeze Dried Pomegranate Powder and top with PomLife Freeze Dried Pomegranate Arils
- Place in freezer until set
- Remove from tin and cut into 18 slices