09 Mar Pomegranate, Pistacchio and Freekah Salad
- 1 cup freekah
- ¼ cup pistachios, roughly crushed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes (or 2 truss tomatoes)
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¾ cup parsley, chopped finely
- 3 shallots, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Cook freekah according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine cucumber, tomatoes, parsley and shallots in a bowl.
- Once freekah is cooked, run under cold water. Then mix together with the rest of the salad ingredients.
- Top Salad with pomegranate and pistachios and season with salt and pepper.
This beautiful recipe was created by the team at The Biting Truth (@thebitingtruth).