02 Nov Coconut Pomegranate Chia Seed Pudding 2.0
For those who enjoyed our deliciously simple recipe for Coconut Pomegranate Chia Seed Pudding, we now have a new version using our pomegranate powder. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
1/3 cup chia seeds
1/3 cups rice malt syrup
400g coconut cream
PomLife Freeze-Dried Pomegranate Arils
PomLife Freeze-Dried Pomegranate Powder
Mint Leaves (Optional)
- Place chia seeds, malt syrup and coconut cream in a bowl.
- Stir to mix ingredients well.
- Cover and store in the fridge for 3-4 hrs.
- Place mixture into serving ramekins or serving glasses. Gently mix in with PomLife Freeze-Dried Pomegranate Arils and diced mangoes.
- Top with PomLife Freeze-Dried Pomegranate Powder to taste.
- Garnish with a mint leaves.